Taylor of Old Bond Street
Taylor of Old Bond Street was founded on September 1, 1854 by Jeremiah Taylor, the great grandfather of today's Chairman. He opened his Salon in London's fashionable Bond Street and gained a reputation in British Society for his botanical extracts. The Taylor Tradition continued through the next generation with Sidney who opened the now famous branch in Jermyn Street. The Taylor of Old Bond Street Tradition has always been to manufacture products with as pure and natural ingredients as possible. The Taylor Tradition continues as a family business - A legacy for over 150 years.