Benchmade Gold Class 1000-101 AUTO Spike 3.41" Damascus Blade, Titanium Handles
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…
BM1000101: 1000-101 Auto Spike
Benchmade describes this item as follows:
It is with great pride that we offer this limited edition product to you. It has been hand-crafted by our talented employees in Oregon, USA. We've carefully selected designs and material that offer exquisite beauty. It is our sincere wish that it be enjoyed for generations to come with as much passion and enthusiasm as we had making it.
Les de Asis
Found and Owner
Benchmade Knife Company
Oregon City, Oregon USA
- Push button auto w/integrated safety
- Devon Thomas Reptilian pattern Damascus blade
- Anodized orange peeled titanium handles
- Anodized titanium clip, back spacer and barrel spacers
- Limited run of 100 pieces
- Blade Length: 3.41"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Handle Thickness: 0.500"
- Blade Material: Devon Thomas Reptilian pattern Damascus
- Weight: 4.00oz.
- Pocket Clip: Anodized Ti, Tip-Down, Removable
- Lock Mechanism: Push-Button Automatic
- Overall Length: 8.00"
- Closed Length: 4.52"
- Class: Gold
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953135096
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design, toughness, and edge holding capabilities.