Benchmade 340 Aphid Folding Knife Assisted 2.38" Satin Plain Blade, Valox Handles
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
BM340: 340 Aphid | Benchmade Design
The slim profile and Optimiser Assist makes for easy carry and rapid deployment.
- Locking-liner with Optimiser™ Assist mechanism
- Drop-point utility blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- 440C stainless steel blade (58-60 HRC)
- Valox® handles with reversible tip-down clip
- Blade Length: 2.38"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.380"
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point Utility w/ Ambidextrous Thu
- Weight: 1.65oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Black Steel, Reversible
- Lock Mechanism: Locking-Liner with Optimiser Assist
- Overall Length: 5.63"
- Closed Length: 3.25"
- Class: Blue
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953131357
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.