Chris Reeve 25th Anniversary Large Sebenza 25, 3.625" S35VN Blade, Titanium Handles (#22 of 25)
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
$36.99On Sale: $14.95
Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Assisted 1-…
Boker Plus Chad Los Banos Subcom Ti…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
CRKSEB25PROTO: Chris Reeve 25th Anniversary Sebenza Prototype
Chris Reeve Knives
Knifemaker Chris Reeve has always pursued simplicity and function. In 1987, having observed the traditional liner lock folder, he sought to strip out the complexity and reduce the locking mechanism into a single piece. The Sebenza Integral Lock© was born.
Twenty-five years have passed. Virtually every year has seen small, incremental developments, improvements, changes, and every year the Sebenza has been admired, tested, and yes, copied! Ever keeping ahead of the competition, Chris has brought new concepts to the 25th Anniversary Sebenza.
Limited edition prototype is shown above. The production 25th Anniversary Sebenza will not have the graphic but the sandblasted matte gray handles, typical of all Sebenzas.
This is a Prototype, serial number #22 of 25, and is hand signed and dated by the legend himself - Chris Reeve. Comes with the microfiber cloth and large calf skin leather pouch.
- Large Hollow Grind Technology—the first blade to feature this new grind that blends the best of hollow and flat grinds.
- Shaped phosphor bronze washer on the lock side brings additional stability to that side of the blade.
- One-eighth inch ceramic ball acts as the interface between the lock bar and the blade, and doubles to drop into the detent, ensuring the blade stays in place when closed.
- Larger perforations in the washers reduce friction, store more lubricant and offer space for small dirt particles to move away from the blade/washer interface, helping to prevent blade action from becoming "sticky".
- 416 Heat treated stainless steel stop pin is interference fit into the lock side of the handle.
- Asymmetrical pattern thumb serrations on a curved thumb ramp of the blade give excellent purchase.
- At 0.140” (3.56mm), the blade is more robust blade than previous Sebenza models.
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-59 RC
- Blade Length: 3.625" (92 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.140" (3.56 mm)
- Double Thumb Lugs: Titanium
- Handle Length: 4.71" (147.64 mm)
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.150" (3.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.335" (212 mm)
- Pocket Clip: 6Al4V Titanium
- Weight: 5.2 oz. (145 g)
- Handcrafted in the USA
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for it's high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.