Kershaw 3850 Swerve Assisted 3-1/2" Plain Bead Blast Blade, FRN Handles
KS3850: 3850 Swerve
SWERVE, BUT DON'T MISS IT
You’re going to like this one. It’s designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife.
The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches.
For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw’s exclusive K-Texture™ on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 3D-machined FRN
- Blade length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/2 in. (11.4cm)
- Overall Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171034966
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River Koji Hara Ichi Assis…
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel Folding Knife Ti-Lite 4"…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…