SFEW04: Delta Folding Combat/Utility KnifeSureFire
The Delta folding model is a rugged but lightweight combat/utility knife. Its superb fighting capability is maximized by its Crucible CPM S30V blade steel, renowned for strength and edge retention, and by its brutally tough 1/8" thick titanium frame halves and liner lock. The frame incorporates a number of practical tools -- screwdriver, wire cutter/crimper, parachute cord/seatbelt cutter, wrench, and self-seating wrench slot for smaller nuts, and also features a reversible pocket clip. Whether you're heading into battle or into work, you'll find the Delta folder an indispensable companion.Features
- CRUCIBLE CPM® S30V® STEEL BLADE for strength and superior edge retention. Polished to a smooth finish to help prevent adhesion of corrosive substances.
- 1/8" TITANIUM FRAME lock provide structural strength and durability.
- CUTTER/CRIMPER accepts up to 12-guage wire.
- FINGER GUARD /SCREWDRIVER protects your finger from the blade and serves as a flathead screwdriver.
- SLOTTED SELF-SEATING WRENCH fits hex nuts from 1/2" down to 13/64".
- CORD/HARNESS CUTTER for quickly cutting through seatbelts, harnesses, webbing, parachute cord, etc.
- WINDOW BREAKER is a heat-treated 440 stainless steel point.
- REVERSIBLE POCKET CLIP lets you choose knife position in pocket or tactical vest.
- Length Closed: 4.7 inches
- Length Open: 8.0 inches
- Blade Length: 3.37 inches
- Weight: 4.6 ounces