SureFire Delta Folding Utility Knife 3.37" Blade with Screwdriver and More - EW-04
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
$54.99On Sale: $27.95
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Zero Tolerance 0301 Assisted Flippe…
$340.00On Sale: $229.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Flipper…
$250.00On Sale: $149.95
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1555G10BW Cryo Assisted Fli…
$59.99On Sale: $29.95
The Delta folding model is a rugged but lightweight combat/utility knife. Its superb fighting capability is maximized by its Crucible CPM S30V blade steel, renowned for strength and edge retention, and by its brutally tough 1/8" thick titanium frame halves and liner lock. The frame incorporates a number of practical tools -- screwdriver, wire cutter/crimper, parachute cord/seatbelt cutter, wrench, and self-seating wrench slot for smaller nuts, and also features a reversible pocket clip. Whether you're heading into battle or into work, you'll find the Delta folder an indispensable companion.
- CRUCIBLE CPM® S30V® STEEL BLADE for strength and superior edge retention. Polished to a smooth finish to help prevent adhesion of corrosive substances.
- 1/8" TITANIUM FRAME lock provide structural strength and durability.
- CUTTER/CRIMPER accepts up to 12-guage wire.
- FINGER GUARD /SCREWDRIVER protects your finger from the blade and serves as a flathead screwdriver.
- SLOTTED SELF-SEATING WRENCH fits hex nuts from 1/2" down to 13/64".
- CORD/HARNESS CUTTER for quickly cutting through seatbelts, harnesses, webbing, parachute cord, etc.
- WINDOW BREAKER is a heat-treated 440 stainless steel point.
- REVERSIBLE POCKET CLIP lets you choose knife position in pocket or tactical vest.
- Length Closed: 4.7 inches
- Length Open: 8.0 inches
- Blade Length: 3.37 inches
- Weight: 4.6 ounces
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
This product is USA born and raised.