Bear OPS MC-100-CB2-LD Folding 3-1/4" Plain Damascus Blade, Cocobolo Wood Handles - 36000
BCMC100CB2LD: MC-100-CB2-LD Manual Control (MC) Damascus Folder
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery® is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at our fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Bear and Son Cutlery is now proudly introducing a new division-Bear OPS™. Because we take our obligation of duty and to our country very seriously; our goal is to manufacturer the best Tactical Knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS™ knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for Superior Tactical Knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS™ uses only premium 154cm and CPM-S30V steel for our blades and use our own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS™ is designed and engineered by the experts in our R&D and our in house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS™.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS™ Knives.
- Manual action blade function
- Beautiful Cocobolo wood handle with checkered grip ridges for secure handling
- Pocket clip provides for tip down carry and quick access
- Cutting Edge: 2-7/8"
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Closed Length: 4-3/8"
- Overall Length: 7-5/8"
- Handle: Checkered Cocobolo
- Blade Steel: Damascus
- Blade Finish: Acid-Etched Pattern
- Blade Type: Modified Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Clip: Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Linerlock
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Manual Control (MC)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 730153360002
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design. Damascus is known for its toughness, and edge holding capabilities.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…