Bear OPS MC-110-DS4-P-SR Folding Knife 3-1/4" S30V Bead Blast Combo Blade, Desert Sand G10 Handles - 32007
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
BCMC110DS4PSR: MC-110-DS4-P-SR Manual Control (MC)
**As pictured except with combo blade.
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery® is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at our fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Bear and Son Cutlery is now proudly introducing a new division-Bear OPS™. Because we take our obligation of duty and to our country very seriously; our goal is to manufacturer the best Tactical Knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS™ knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for Superior Tactical Knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS™ uses only premium 154cm and CPM-S30V steel for our blades and use our own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS™ is designed and engineered by the experts in our R&D and our in house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS™.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS™ Knives.
- Manual action blade function
- Cutting Edge: 2-7/8"
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Closed Length: 4-3/8"
- Overall Length: 7-5/8"
- Handle: Desert Tan G-10
- Blade Steel: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Type: Modified Clip
- Blade Edge: Combo
- Clip: Tip-down
- Manual Control (MC)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 730153320075
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.