BlackHawk! describes this item as follows:
Designed by legendary edged-weapons expert James Keating, the Hornet is a proven classic and a favorite of savvy knife users worldwide. The new BlackHawk Blades Hornet II continues the legacy of that timeless design by enhancing it with all-new materials, improved lock geometry, and expanded carry options. Built on a framework of CNC-machined textured G-10 handles, nested 420J stainless steel liners, and a heavy-duty liner-lock locking mechanism, the Hornet II’s blade is precision ground from AUS8A stainless steel and black Teflon® coated for a low profile and superior corrosion resistance. Its ambidextrous thumb stud and new four-position clothing clip also support lightning-fast deployment from all carry positions, making it one of the most potent tactical folding knives available.Specifications
- Blade Length: 3.100"
- Overall Length: 7.200"
- Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Black Teflon® coating
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle Material: 420J stainless steel liners nested in textured G-10 scales
- Pocket Clip: Right or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry
- Also available as an automatic knife. Please see MOD® models 30-7 and 30-8.
- Made in Taiwan