Benchmade 470 Emissary AXIS Assited 3" S30V Blade, Aluminum Handles
Cold Steel Pocket Bushman 4-1/2" Pl…
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Opinel #8 Beechwood Handle Carbon S…
Gerber 06 FAST Assisted 3.8" Black …
BM470: 470 Emissary
This lightweight knife is an AXIS Assist in a thin package.
- AXIS Assist locking mechanism with safety
- Clip point blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- CNC machined billet, high-strength aluminum alloy handles and a reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Osborne Design
- Blade Length: 3.00" (7.62 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.28 mm)
- Open: 6.90" (17.52 cm)
- Closed: 3.90" (9.90 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.45" (11.43 cm)
- Weight: 2.20 oz. (62.36 g)
- Made in USA
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.