Benchmade 480-1 Shoki Gentleman's Folding Knife 2.89" M390 Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
$43.99On Sale: $19.95
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 ParaMilitary2 Fo…
Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams 3.…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 ParaMilitary2 Fol…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Spyderco C81GPCMOBK2 ParaMilitary2 …
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
BM4801: 480-1 Shoki | Nakamura Design
No details were overlooked in the production of this elegant gentleman’s knife.
- Nak-Lok locking mechanism
- Crowned blade spine and thumb-stud opener
- Flat grind bevel M390 super steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Carbon fiber handles with titanium liners and nickel hardware
- Blade Length: 2.89" (7.35 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" (2.29 mm)
- Open: 6.67" (16.94 cm)
- Closed: 3.79" (9.63 cm)
- Weight: 1.80 oz. (51.02 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.37" (9.39 mm)
- Sheath Included
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953135607
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Powdered metal developed for knife blades which provides good corrosion resistance and very high hardness for excellent wear resistance during hard use cutting.
This product is USA born and raised.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.