Benchmade Shoki Nak-Lok Folder 2.89" S30V Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles, Gold Class Limited Edition - BM48081
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Spyderco C81GP2 Paramilitary 2 Fold…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 Paramilitary 2 F…
Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams 3.…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 Paramilitary 2 Fo…
Spyderco C81GPCMOBK2 Paramilitary 2…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
Message from Les de Asis, Found and Owner of Benchmade Knife Company:
"It is with great pride that we offer this limited edition product to you. It has been hand-crafted by our talented employees in Oregon, USA. We've carefully selected designs and materials that offer exquisite beauty. It is our sincere wish that it be enjoyed for generations to come with as much passion and enthusiasm as we had making it."
The 480 Shoki™ is the embodiment of a gentlemen’s carry. No details were overlooked in the production of this elegant tool.
- Limited 200 Production Run
- Benchmade Certificate of Authenticity
- Collector's Gold Class Gift Box
- Hand Finished Carbon Fiber Handles
- Hand Polished and Heat Colored Gold Hardware
- Jeweled Titanium Liners
- Locking Mechanism: Nak-Lok®
- Blade Style & Opener: Hollow Ground Utility w/Crowned Blade Spine, Thumb-Stud
- Blade Steel: S30V Stainless Steel (58-60HRC) with crowned spine; hand convexed edge
- Handle Specs: Hand Finished Carbon Fiber Handles
- Blade Length: 2.89" (7.35 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" (2.29 mm)
- Open: 6.67" (16.94 cm)
- Closed: 3.79" (9.63 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (48.19 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.37" (9.39 mm)
- Sheath Material: Leather with Clip
- Pocket Clip: No
- Country of Origin: USA
NAK-LOK® Built from the framework of the locking-liner with some innovative updates. The lock engages using tensile strength, compared to the compression hold of more traditional locking-liners. With the Nak-Lok, the possibility of personal injury is greatly reduced with the opening finger never crossing the blade's path.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
This product is USA born and raised.