Benchmade Mini-Nitrous Stryker Assisted 3" Black Spear Point Combo D2 Blade - BM907SBKD2
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
Kershaw 3160 Crown Gentleman's Knif…
$29.95On Sale: $14.95
Benchmade® Knife Company
- Superior Quality D2 Tool Steel
- Double Titanium Locking-Liners
- G10 Textured Handle Scales
- Nitrous Assist Opening Mechanism
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Spear-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Stud
- Weight: 2.80oz.
- Clip: Tip Down, Removable, Black
- Lock Mechanism: Modified Locking-Liner w/ Nitrous Spring-Assist
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Country of origin: USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.