BM9500SBK: Mini Auto-Stryker®Benchmade®
The mini Stryker is a smaller version of the Stryker. The blade is 2.9" Which makes this the smallest model with a Tanto style blade Benchmade has ever offered. A black pocket clip is standard. This little knife actually seems to feel, and work, even better than its larger brotherFeatures
- BK1 Blade Coating Provides Unrivaled Blade Protection
- Non-Reflective Components for Tactical Applications
- Tanto Blade Shape has Piercing Power
- Thick Blade Spine Absorbs Shock, Enhanced Tip Strength
- Note: Available in a full size version also! (see Model 9100)
- Country of origin: USA
The Knife Center is an official Benchmade dealer. You can shop with us first for all Benchmade products and depend on us to have new items early. We cannot advertise our low prices for standard items.
- Blade Length: 2.90"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: 9500 Tanto
- Weight: 2.90oz.
- Clip: Black, Removable, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: Button Auto Open w/ Intengrated Safety
- Overall Length: 7.10"
- Closed Length: 4.20"
- Class: Black