Benchmade Heckler & Koch Monochrome 3.04" Black Combo Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
$240.00Add to cart for price.
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…
Keckler & Koch by Benchmade
- Locking Mechanism: Monolock
- Blade Style & Opener: Drop Point Utility with Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
- Blade Steel: N690 Stainless Steel (58-60HRC)
- Handle Specs: 420J Stainless Steel; Removable Steel Carry-Clip
- Blade Length: 3.04" (7.72 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.35" (9.00 mm)
- Open: 7.37" (18.72 cm)
- Closed: 4.345" (10.04 cm)
- Weight: 3.84 oz. (108.86 g)
UPC Code: 610953125493
N690 is an Austrian steel with adequate hardness and superb corrosion resistant properties makes this a great steel for use around marine environments.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.