Heckler & Koch 14715BK AXIS Folder 3.69" Plain Blade, G10 Handles
BMHK14715BK: 14715BK AXIS | Benchmade Design
Heckler & Koch Knives by Benchmade
AXIS returns to HK in a package that brings new levels of performance.
- AXIS locking mechanism with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- Clip point D2 steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Textured black G10 handle scales with full stainless steel liners and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.69"
- Handle Thickness: 0.510"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Clip-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 4.96 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.34"
- Closed Length: 4.64"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Heckler & Koch
- Made in USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams 3.…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 ParaMilitary2 Fo…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 ParaMilitary2 Fol…
Benchmade 585 Mini-Barrage AXIS-Ass…