Benchmade Heckler & Koch Tumult AUTO Out the Front 3.5" D2 Black Plain Blade, Aluminum Handles
Heckler and Koch by Benchmade
- Dual Action OTF Mechanism
- BK1 Coated D2 Tool Steel Modified Clip-Point Blade
- Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
- Black 60601T Aluminum Handles
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Material: BK1 Coated D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point
- Weight: 3.00oz.
- Clip: Tip Down, Reversible, Black
- Lock Mechanism: Double Action OTF Auto
- Overall Length: 8.10"
- Closed Length: 4.60"
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953130220
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Smith & Wesson AUTO (Large) H.R.T. …
$59.00On Sale: $24.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95