Heckler & Koch Scorch Double Action AUTO 3.16" Reverse Tanto Plain Blade, Nylon Handles
BMHK14925BK: 14925 Scorch | Reverse Tanto
Heckler & Koch Knives by Benchmade
Blister the competition with a tactical, practical double auto-action.
- 2-in-1 double action with locking liner and ambidextrous dual thumb-studs
- Reverse tanto N680 highly corrosion resistant blade (57-59HRC)
- Compression molded glass filled nylon handle with tip-down pocket clip
- Benchmade Design
- Blade Length: 3.16"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Handle Thickness: 0.580"
- Blade Material: N680
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse tanto; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 3.90oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down
- Lock Mechanism: Double Action Locking Liner
- Overall Length: 7.54"
- Closed Length: 4.38"
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953138028
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…