Buck 016 Heritage Collection Limited Edition Damascus and Black Pearl Lux 2-1/2" Blade - 7371
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zancudo Folding Knife 3" Stonewashe…
$47.00On Sale: $29.99
Zancudo Folding Knife 3" Black Blad…
$47.00On Sale: $29.99
BU0016PESLE: 016 Heritage Collection Limited Edition Damascus and Black Pearl Lux
Each piece is beautifully handcrafted in the USA with the intention of becoming a much treasured family heirloom. Made with precious materials and strikingly dramatic designs, these knives will be cherished for many, many years to come.
- PRO LEVEL: Taking a century’s worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, our Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation.
- Catalog Number: 7371
- Blade: 2 1/2" (6.4 cm) drop point, Damascus stainless steel
- Length: 3 3/4" (9.5 cm) closed
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93.6 g)
- Handle: Black Pearl and DLC coated steel, pocket clip
- Extras: Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with total quantity of 250
- Forever Warranty
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 033753119125
A beautiful natural material, Pearl is very strong, resilient and really accents knives well.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design, toughness, and edge holding capabilities.