Buck 193 Alpha Hunter Fixed 3-3/4" S30V Blade with Gut Hook, Rosewood Handles
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Companion Fixed 5…
Cold Steel Pendleton Lite Hunter Fi…
Condor Tool & Knife Bushlore Camp K…
Buck 119 Special Hunting Knife 6" B…
$85.00On Sale: $49.95
Condor Tool & Knife Hudson Bay Camp…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Military Gr…
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife w/4"…
Condor Tool & Knife Rodan Camp Knif…
Cold Steel Roach Belly w/4" Fixed B…
Cold Steel Master Hunter VG-1 San M…
Cold Steel 20PC Finn Bear Fixed 4" …
BU0193RWG: 193 Alpha Hunter with Guthook
Full tang construction and ergonomic design makes this the premier hunting knife for any big game hunter. The contoured handle and grip ridges integrated into the top of the blade tang make maneuvering through field dressing a breeze.
- PRO LEVEL: Taking a century's worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, our Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation.
- Catalog Number: 7587
- Blade: 3 3/4" (9.5 cm) drop point, full-length tang, guthook, S30V stainless steel
- Thickness: 0.140"
- Length: 8 1/2" (21.6 cm) overall
- Weight: 7.2 oz. (204.1 g)
- Handle: Rosewood Dymondwood
- Sheath: Genuine Leather
- Forever Warranty
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 033753121302
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.