Buck 283 Nano Bantam Folding 1.875" Plain Satin Blade, Mossy Oak Blaze Handles - 3891
BU0283CMS9: Buck Nano Bantam Mossy Oak Blaze
To meet the need for a lightweight, safe and affordable knife, the Bantams were developed. Quality and durability were the main goals, as was reliability. The lockback mechanism adds the necessary safety features, and the various camo patterns give them added use in the field, or simply look good for daily carry. Originally produced in China, Buck brought the Bantams to their Post Falls facility for USA production in 2009. Offered in various camo patterns or solid black, the Bantam has been a best seller from the beginning.
Buck's sleek, new series of lightweight mid-lock backs features a host of convenient, easy to use enhancements. From the tip of the blade, through the wide sloping edge, these knives are ready to meet the ever expanding everyday demands. The lightweight ETP handle offers a firm, well-balanced grip. Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up, Mossy Oak Blaze and Mossy Oak Blaze Pink camo there is a color for everyone. The nano model features a nail nick to assist in opening the blade. These knives come in multiple sizes to meet any personality, and all are priced to meet every wallet size.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- 420J2 Stainless steel drop-point blade
- One-hand opening
- Positive locking system for safety
- Textured ETP handle
- Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up, Mossy Oak Blaze and Mossy Oak Blaze Pink camo
- Grip ridges on handle for extra stability
- Lanyard hole for easy access
- Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Blade Material: 420J2 Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 1-7/8" (4.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic, Textured Mossy Oak Blaze Pattern
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (17.1 g)
- Carry System: Lanyard hole for keychain attachment
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 033753114212
The original locking mechanism. It can be found mid spine or at the bottom of the handle, and it provides tight lockup that will wear well.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$77.00On Sale: $39.95
Mercator Solingen K55 Black Cat Kni…
Cold Steel 20MT Mini Tuff Folding K…
$43.99On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C28PBK2 Dragonfly 2 Foldin…
Cold Steel 62NX Espada (Extra Large…
Spyderco C10PBK Endura4 Folding Kni…
Spyderco Centofante3 Folding Knife …
Spyderco C28GPFG Dragonfly 2.25" VG…
Columbia River Fire Spark (Tactical…
Spyderco Caly 3 Folding Knife 3" Z…
Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Folding K…