Buck Bantam BLW Folding 3-1/8" Plain Satin Blade, Mossy Oak Break-Up Handles - 5959
BU285CM: Buck Bantam BLW, Mossy Oak Break-Up
To meet the need for a lightweight, safe and affordable knife, the Bantams were developed. Quality and durability were the main goals, as was reliability. The lockback mechanism adds the necessary safety features, and the various camo patterns give them added use in the field, or simply look good for daily carry. Originally produced in China, Buck brought the Bantams to their Post Falls facility for USA production in 2009. Also offered in various camo patterns, the Bantam has been a best seller from the beginning.
Buck's sleek, new series of lightweight mid-lock backs features a host of convenient, easy to use enhancements. From the tip of the blade, through the wide sloping edge, these knives are ready to meet the ever expanding everyday demands. The lightweight ETP handle offers a firm, well-balanced grip. Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up, Mossy Oak Blaze and Mossy Oak Blaze Pink camo there is a color for everyone. Thumb studs on both sides of the blade provide easy, one hand opening, while the mid-lock back location makes for a smooth closing. These knives come in multiple sizes to meet any personality, and all are priced to meet every wallet size.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- 420HC Stainless steel drop-point blade
- One-hand opening
- Positive locking system for safety
- Textured ETP handle
- Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up, Mossy Oak Blaze and Mossy Oak Blaze Pink camo
- Grip ridges on handle for extra stability
- Lanyard hole for easy access
- Stainless steel pocket/belt clip
- Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3-1/8" (7.7 cm)
- Closed Length: 4-3/8" (11.1cm)
- Handle Material: Textured Thermoplastic, Mossy Oak Break-Up pattern
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Carry System: Stainless Steel, Removable Pocket Clip
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 033753059599
The original locking mechanism. It can be found mid spine or at the bottom of the handle, and it provides tight lockup that will wear well.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$77.00On Sale: $39.95
Mercator Solingen K55 Black Cat Kni…
Cold Steel 20MT Mini Tuff Folding K…
$43.99On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C28PBK2 Dragonfly 2 Foldin…
Spyderco C10PBK Endura4 Folding Kni…
Spyderco Centofante3 Folding Knife …
Spyderco C28GPFG Dragonfly 2.25" VG…
Spyderco C113CFPE Caly 3 Folding Kn…
$259.95On Sale: $114.95
Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Folding K…
Cold Steel 20LT Tuff Lite Folding K…
Cold Steel 58ALM Mini American Lawm…