Buck 336 Heritage Collection Limited Edition Damascus and Ivory Micarta Paradigm Assisted 3-1/4" Blade - 7366
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams 3.…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 ParaMilitary2 Fo…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 ParaMilitary2 Fol…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
Benchmade 585 Mini-Barrage AXIS-Ass…
BU336IVSLE: 336 Paradigm, Damascus and Micarta
Each piece is beautifully handcrafted in the USA with the intention of becoming a much treasured family heirloom. Made with precious materials and strikingly dramatic designs, these knives will be cherished for many, many years to come.
Buck has always made their knives for the people who believe that the difference between a knife working and knife failing actually has serious consequences. This extensive collection of reliable tools offer the kind of performance and style your customers can rely upon everyday.
Smooth, safe and quick one-hand deployment. This knife offers Buck's Shift Mechanism™ and ASAP™ opening technology. The Shift Mechanism™ lock not only provides a robust locking mechanism, but also provides a blade safety preventing the blade from accidentally opening.
- PRO LEVEL: Taking a century’s worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, our Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation.
- Catalog Number: 7366
- Blade: 3 1/4" (8.3 cm) drop point, Damascus stainless steel
- Length: 4 3/8" (11.1 cm) closed
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.0 g)
- Handle: Damascus and Ivory Micarta, DLC coated bolsters, pocket clip
- Extras: Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with total quantity of 250
- Forever Warranty
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 033753119002
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Similar to G10, Micarta is a a compressed layered composite which instead of using fiberglass, uses fiber compounds of any type of create a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design, toughness, and edge holding capabilities.