Buck Legacy Boone & Crockett Teddy Roosevelt Limited Edition Fixed 4-3/4" Blade, Elk Antler Handle
BU495EKSBCLEB: Boone and Crockett Teddy Roosevelt
These Boone and Crockett collectible knives, proudly made in the USA, pay tribute to North America's architects of conservation; members of the Club who have achieved great milestones in establishing the conservation movement. Men such as, Theodore Roosevelt, who gave rise to the American conservation movement and forever changed the way we view our wildlife resources. Buck is committed to helping protect America’s wildlife resources and hunting heritage though the Boone and Crockett Club's principals of Fair Chase and conservation.
- Blade Length: 4-3/4" (12.1 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polished ErgoHunter Blade with Gold Acid Etch Teddy Roosevelt Art
- Overall Length: 9-3/4" (24.8 cm)
- Weight: 8.1 oz. (229.6 g)
- Handle Material: Elk Antler B&C Medallion Inlay
- Sheath Material: Genuine Brown Distressed Leather with B&C Embossed Logo
- Stand: Wooden Box with Laser Etching
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Serialized with a Total Quantity of 250 Pieces
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 033753114939
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
This product is USA born and raised.
One of the most common natural materials used in knife making, bone handles are usually textured to provide grip and can be dyed almost any color.
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Companion Fixed 5…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Cold Steel 20SPH Pendleton Lite Hun…
Buck 119 Special Hunting Knife 6" B…
$90.00On Sale: $49.95
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Clipper Kni…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife w/4"…
Cold Steel Roach Belly w/4" Fixed B…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK237-6HC Roda…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Red Clipper…
Cold Steel Master Hunter VG-1 San M…