Canal Street Cutlery 1873 Bowie Hunter 6-7/8" D2 Steel Blade - 113112
Cold Steel 39L16CT Trail Master 9-1…
Down Under Knives The Outback Hunti…
Svord VTB Von Tempsky Bowie Knife 1…
Cold Steel 88CSAB 1917 Frontier Bow…
Cold Steel 16JSM Trail Master Fixed…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK1005-11HC Du…
Boker Magnum Giant Bowie Fixed 8-1/…
Cold Steel 39LSWB Marauder 9" Bowie…
SOG FX-01 Fixation Bowie Knife 7" P…
Boker Bowie Standard Fixed 7-3/4" B…
United Gil Hibben Survivor Bowie Kn…
CANAL113112: 1873 Bowie Hunter
Canal Street Cutlery Co.
- Classic American Made Bowie Knife Perfect for Cowboy Action Shooting or Large Game Hunting
- Beautiful Makassar Ebony Handles
- Full Tang Flat Ground Mirror Finish D2 Blade (Rockwell 58-60)
- Guard - 18% Nickel Silver
- USA Genuine Leather Sheath
- Limited Edition 400 pcs. - each knife serialized
- Comes packaged with CS logo sleeve in Gift Box with Canal Street antique style label
- Blade Length: 6 7/8"
- Overall Length: 11 3/4"
- Handle Length: 4 5/8"
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 003469
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
This product is USA born and raised.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.