Canal Street Cutlery Trailing Drop Point Hunter 3-1/4" D2 Blade, Dark Amber Stag Handles (133326)
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Campanion Fixed 5…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Buck 119 Special Hunting Knife 6" B…
$93.00On Sale: $54.95
Cold Steel 20SPH Pendleton Lite Hun…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife w/4"…
Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.4…
Cold Steel 20RBC Roach Belly Fixed …
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Red Clipper…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK242-8 Primit…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK237-6HC Roda…
CANAL133326: 7-3/4" Trailing Drop Point Hunter
Canal Street Cutlery
The Trailing Drop Point Hunter is both hunting tool and collectible knife in one. It measures 7-3/4" overall with a 3-1/4" mirror polished D2 tool steel drop point blade. Full tang design with a subtle, yet highly effective finger guard. The stag bone handles look excellent next to the mirror polished nickel silver bolster and gold inlaid Canal Street shield. Includes an embossed black leather belt sheath and is proudly made in the USA.
- True custom knives that are 100% hand assembled and finished
- The best natural and enhanced handle materials including bone, horn, pearl, stabilized woods and hardwoods
- Classic and innovative designs finished with custom buffing and beveling all parts, radiuses engineered for superior comfort and performance
- Each knife serialized with a certificate of manufacture showing year of completion along with a description of the handle and blade material used
- Individual jewelers pouch for folders
- Gift box with a beautiful antique style label of the Canal Street Cutlery Co.
- Item : 133326
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-3/4"
- Dark Amber Stag Bone Handles
- D2 Polished Mark Side Blade
- High Polished Nickel Silver Bolsters
- Each knife serialized
- Genuine Leather Sheath
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 084067
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Naturally dropped deer antlers are used to create a natural rugged look and feel. Antler from the Axis and Sambar deer in India are renowned for their density and are therefore most commonly used for knife scales.
This product is USA born and raised.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.