Chef's Choice Angle Select Manual Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener Model 4633
EC4633: Manual Angle Select Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener
Chef'sChoice by EdgeCraft
Elegantly-styled with a compact footprint, this professional manual 3-Stage sharpener applies a super sharp edge on all quality knives including straight edge kitchen and household knives, Santoku knives, sports and pocket knives and serrated knives. It will quickly and easily restore the traditional 20 degree edge on European and American style knives and a 15 degree edge for Asian style knives. Using 100% diamond abrasives, precise angle control and an advanced sharpening system, it creates a super sharp, double beveled edge that is stronger and more durable. The Angle Select M4633 sharpens the entire blade length, from tip to bolster, with no guesswork! Featuring an ergonomic handle to fit all hands, it can be used right or left-handed. The slip resistant rubber feet hold fast to the work surface. Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Professional Manual 3-Stage Sharpener for super sharp edges on all your knives (15° and 20° edges)
- Separate sharpening and honing stages for razor sharp edges
- Creates double beveled edges that last longer
- 100% diamond abrasives in all 3 stages: Diamonds are the hardest known material, sharpen faster than any abrasives, create sharper edges and never heat or detemper the knife edge
- Sharpens the entire blade length, tip to bolster or handle
- Fast, safe, easy to use...no guesswork
- Safe for quality knives
- Easy to use, right or left-handed
- Ergonomic handle fits all hands
- Slip resistant rubber feet hold fast to the work surface
- 15° Edge Andles: Santoku, Ryoba, and other double faceted Asian style knives. Use Stage 1 Sharpening followed by Stage 3 Honing.
- 20° Edge Angles: Kitchen, Sports, and Pocket knives. Use Stage 2 Sharpening followed by Stage 3 Honing.
- Serrated Knives: Stage 3 sharpens, straightens, and aligns dull, bent teeth, creating razor sharp microblades along prominent teeth.
This product is USA born and raised.