FOURSEVENS Quark Pro CR123A No Clip Gen 2, Cool White LED Flashlight, 246 Max Lumens - QPLC-AE
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
LED Lenser 880018 P3 Keychain-Size …
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
FSQPLCAE: Quark Pro CR123A No Clip Gen 2 Cool White LED
The second generation XP-G LED lights are 20% brighter on all output levels while maintaining the same runtimes as previous models.
The Quark series offers a staggering array of options, accessories and interchangeability. With a wide range of LED, battery and clip choices, you get the features you want without compromise. Available in a Pro multi-mode interface or a Tactical interface with programmable primary and secondary outputs, these lights can be used in a wide variety of settings and applications. Waterproof and constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum and impact-resistant lenses, Quark lights are tough enough to meet any challenge.
Note: The Quark Pro QPLC does not have a clip.
Operating your Quark Pro 123 is simple. Make sure its batteries are inserted with the positive side (+) toward the head. Ensure the bezel (the 'head' of the light) and tailcap are tightened, then depress the tailcap button fully so that it 'clicks' and the light turns on.
The two most commonly used modes are Max and Moonlight, the highest and lowest modes. To access Max, you simply tighten the bezel. To access Moonlight, you just loosen the bezel a half-turn. That's it.
You can also cycle through the Quark's other modes just as easily. Lightly depress the button momentarily (you don't need to 'click' it off) and the output will switch to the next mode. The mode sequence is determined by whether the bezel is tightened or loosened:
Loosened Bezel: Moonlight -> Low -> Medium -> High -> SOS -> Beacon
Tightened Bezel: Max -> Strobe
Once the Quark has been turned off for at least three seconds, it will revert to the first level of output in the sequence, either Moonlight or Max.
FOURSEVENS warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. We will repair or replace, at our option, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service within 120 months from the date of purchase with proof of purchase. Such repair or replacement shall be the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty. This warranty does not cover normal maintenance and service and does not apply to any products or parts which have been subject to modification, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or improper maintenance or repair by anyone other than FOURSEVENS.
- Powered by: One CR123A battery (included)
- LED Emitter: CREE XP-G2
- Voltage range: 0.9V-4.2V
- 5 Current Regulated Output Levels
- 3 Flash modes: Strobe, SOS, Beacon
- Square threads for lifetime smooth operation
- Type III Hard Anodized finish
- Fully knurled
- Flexible & secure finger grip accessory
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Impact-resistant glass lens with Dual-coating - sapphire coating on the outside and anti-reflective coating on the inside for optimal efficiency and durability.
- Reflector: Light orange-peel textured
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body
- Stands on Tail (candle mode)
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Typical Output Levels and Runtimes + (LED drive current):
- Moonlight: 0.2 lumens for 15 days (1ma)
- Low: 4.8 OTF lumens for 2.5 days (10ma)
- Medium: 26.4 OTF lumens for 13 hours (50ma)
- High: 102 OTF lumens for 2.7 hours (250ma)
- Max: 246 OTF lumens for 0.8 hours (350ma)
- Strobe: 246 OTF lumens for 1.6 hours
- Beacon: 0-246 OTF lumens pulse for 12 hours
- Spot Beam: Angle: 11°/Diameter at 3mm: 580mm
- Flood Beam: Angle: 71.9°/Diameter at 3mm: 4.3M
- Included accessories: FOURSEVENS CR123A battery, lanyard, holster, finger-grip, spare o-rings, instruction manual.
- Length: 3.2 inches
- Diameter: 0.86 inches
- Weight: 1.4 ounces (w/o battery)