Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7" Cook's Kitchen Knife - FUR833
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
$215.00On Sale: $99.99
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…
Case Household Cutlery 8" Chef's Kn…
Füri and Rachael Ray - a dynamic duo. Rachael Ray’s Gusto-Grip knives are one of the most popular selling cutlery lines. Seen daily on Food Network’s 30 Minute Meals and the Rachael Ray’s hugely successful talk show.
The Basics line is designed by Australian engineers and inspired by the best selling Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip® Knives. Antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto-Grip Basics handles during the manufacturing process.
- Blade manufactured from CrMoV stainless steel for rust resistance and superior edge retention
- The Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip® Basics handle is made of "super duper gripy" thermoplastic elastomer molded over a tough polypropylene core
- Antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto-Grip® Basics handle during the manufacturing process
- Finger groove for control
- Scalloped blade reduces cutting friction for easier slicing
- CAUTION! Extremely-sharp edges created by Füri TECH EDGE™ Pro Knife Sharpening System
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.