Gerber 31-000698 Bear Grylls Parang Machete 13.5" Carbon Steel Blade, Nylon Sheath
Cold Steel Kukri Machete 13" Carbon…
Cold Steel 97GMS Gladius Machete 19…
Cold Steel Magnum Kukri Machete 17"…
KA-BAR 1249 Kukri Machete 11-1/2" B…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK410-14HCS Go…
Cold Steel Two Handed Katana Machet…
Ontario Military Jungle Machete 18"…
Condor Tool & Knife Golok Machete 1…
Ontario SP8 Machete Survival 10" Bl…
Ontario Sawback Machete 18" Blade
Camillus Carnivore 12" Titanium Bon…
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to meet any demand.
The Parang is a modern version of the traditional jungle tribesmen's machete. Its heavy blade makes short work of branches or vines. An invaluable tool in the jungle.
- Angled Blade - Ideal for clearing brush or limbs
- Robust High Carbon Steel Blade - Enhances strength, corrosion resistance and easy to sharpen
- Full Tang Construction - Boosts durability
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lanyard Cord - Acts as guard, enhancing grip security
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant. Includes land to air rescue and SOS instructions.
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- Overall Legnth: 19.5"
- Blade Length: 13.5"
- Weight (in sheath): 25.4 oz.
- Weight (alone): 19.4 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 013658120204
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.