Gerber 31-000754 Bear Grylls Scout Folding Knife 3.3" Combo Blade, Rubber Grip Handles
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to meet any demand.
Designed with scouting in mind, the Scout draws on Bear's experience as Chief UK Scout and figurehead to 28 million Scouts worldwide.
- Thin and Lightweight Folding Knife
- 1/2 Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumb Stud - For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock Back - Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Clip for convenient pocket carry
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- Overall Length: 7.3"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Blade Length: 3.3"
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 013658120297
The original locking mechanism. It can be found mid spine or at the bottom of the handle, and it provides tight lockup that will wear well.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Cold Steel 21S Spartan Folding Kopi…
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 50th Annive…
$69.00On Sale: $39.99
Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto 4" Plain B…
Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto 4" Combo B…
Cold Steel 62KG Rajah II Folding Kn…
Spyderco Native Folding Knife 3-1/1…
Cold Steel Recon 1 Clip Point 4" Pl…
Cold Steel 62KGM Rajah III Folding …
Spyderco C41PBN Native Lightweight …
Cold Steel 62NL Espada (Large) Fold…
Cold Steel Mini Tuff Folding Knife …