Howard Leight Leightning L0F Earmuffs, Ultraslim - HL01523
Howard Leight describes this item as follows:
The ultimate in safety and protection.
Every day, workers count on Howard Leight earmuffs to block noise and manage sound in some of the world�s most acoustically challenging environments. Our products meet these demands through a combination of advanced technology, performance and comfort features that put people first - offering a range of earmuffs with different product features and attenuation levels targeted to the demands of different users and different environments.
Whatever the situation, turn to Howard Leight for the most innovative earmuffs in the industry.
When you need to block noise, Howard Leight gives you the tools to do the job right. From maximum attenuation to maximum value, we set the standard for noise blocking and hearing protection. Our Leightning series earmuffs provide a choice of features and protection ideal for many workers and environments.
Leightning series' steel-wire construction provides high performance and robust durability. Leightning stands up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort. Howard Leight has optimized the Leightning series to deliver the highest level of comfort available, featuring an exclusive padded foam headband and super-soft ear cushions that eliminate that "squeezing" pressure on the head. The Leightning series also features Bilsom® Technology�s patented Air Flow Control™ technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance.
- Color: Black
- Style: Folding
- Material: Metal
- NRR: 23
- Ultraslim, lightweight earcups - ideal for lower noise levels
- Folds to less than 4" wide
- Agriculture & Farming
- Building Construction
- General Contracting
- Heavy Construction
- Lumber/Wood Products
- Metal Fabrication
- Military & Law Enforcement
- Equipment Manufacturing
Air Flow Control™ Technology
Bilsom Technology�s patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Leightning series earmuffs.
- Robust steel headband withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Padded foam headband delivers long-wearing comfort with minimal pressure on the head
- Three attenuation levels allow for targeted attenuation for a variety of applications
- Telescopic height adjustment remains fixed during use
- Delivers high degree of comfort; ideal for situations where compact earmuffs and reliable Noise-Blocking protection are required