Hazard 4 VentraPack Low-Profile Chest Rig, Black
This unique chest-pack attaches to the vertical straps on most backpacks and allows the user to access frequently needed items with ease. The front MOLLE array system allows mil-spec gear to be racked-up and clipping a shoulder strap (sold separately) onto the bag, also allows the VentraPack(TM) to be used as a small shoulder bag. A padded 4-way chest-harness is available for pack-free use (sold separately).
Pouches can attach to the VentraPack(TM) with our MOLLE-standard fastener straps. They also have tactical capabilities to carry magazines, water bottles, radios, etc. without looking too tactical.
- perimeter zipper releases fold-down 'shelf' surface w/ its adjustable
- webbing retainers to vary opening angle
- folding 'shelf' features clear document/map window & serves as
- stiffened work area for writing, repairs, etc.
- quilted micro-suede interior
- multiple d-rings for easy webbing pulling & as lash points
- hide-away pockets on lower rear to store buckles when bag is used in
- its shoulder messenger configuration
- 4x Pack-strap anchors
- External Size: 12.2" L x 10.4" W x 1.2" D (31 x 26.5 x 3 cm)
- Main Material: Dobby Nylon
- Design: Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing: Imported