INOVA XS AAA Powered LED Flashlight, Black, 53 Max Lumens - XSDMA-HB
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95
LED Lenser 880018 P3 Keychain-Size …
IOXSDMAHB: INOVA XS - AAA Powered LED Flashlight - Black
About the size of a tube of lip balm, the INOVA XS flashlight is extra small, extra bright, and extra handy. And that's a big deal.
The INOVA XS features the same exceptional engineering you'd expect from the INOVA line, in an unexpectedly compact, lightweight size. Powered by a single AAA alkaline battery, it has a patented optical system - precision-machined aluminum reflector with thermal interface - that provides superior light projection and visibility. With an effective range of 190 feet, its beam is exceptionally powerful for such a compact flashlight. Dual-mode functionality provides long hours of either High or Low power light output. The included metal S-Biner and lanyard make it a snap to attach the XS to a key chain, belt loop, zipper pull, or D-ring, but it's small enough to fit easily in a pocket, too, and light enough to carry with you wherever you go.
ANSI/NEMA FL1 – Flashlight Basic Performance Standard
Shopping for a flashlight and trying to compare the features and benefits of several different lights can be confusing. Until very recently there was no consistency in how flashlight specifications were presented on the manufacturer’s website or product packaging. One flashlight package may list "30 lumens" and another might state "2 million candlepower", leading to confusion and frustration when trying to compare lights.
The flashlight industry recognized this inconsistency in communicating features & benefits to the consumer and collaborated to write a standard for the following products: hand-held portable flashlights, spotlights and headlamps. The ANSI/NEMA FL1 Standard has been widely accepted in the flashlight industry, and supported by many national retailers. You will start to see packaging in stores that shows simple icons letting you know the product specifications for each light.
As a manufacturer of high-quality, high- performance LED flashlights & accessories, Nite Ize is proud to support these industry standards. Nite Ize is currently integrating these icons into our website and product packaging for both Inova brand and applicable Nite Ize branded products. We want our customers to know exactly what they are buying, to understand the product features, and to be able to fairly compare our products with those of other manufacturers. Please see below for additional information about these standards.
Product Catalog Page
Product Warranty / Instruction Sheet
- Dual Light Mode Functionality. Features both HIGH and LOW Light Output Modes.
- LED Color: White
- Lumens: High - 53 | Low - 6
- Run Time: High 1 hr 20 min | Low 26 hours
- Battery Type: 1-AAA Alkaline battery included
- Effective Range (up to): 190 ft (58 m)
- High-Powered, energy efficient 50,000 hr LED
- Patented optical system, precision machined aluminum reflector with thermal management interface.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum with high grade anodized finishes
- Water-resistant construction and O-Ring seals
- 3 Position End-Cap Switch activates constant and momentary high and low as well as a lockout mode.
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 2.9 in x .6in (73.6mm x 15mm)
- Weight: 1.10 oz. (31 g) without lanyard attached.
- Try me packaging - allows for lighting demonstration
- Limited Lifetime Warranty