Kyocera Advanced Ceramics Revolution Series 7" Sushi Knife - PS-180 BK
KCPS180BK: 7" Sushi Knife
Kyocera Advanced Ceramics
Thin and long, this 7" blade will glide through fish with minimal resistance. The ultra-sharp edge will produce precision cuts. All Kyocera blades will stay sharp up to 15 times longer than metal-based knives. Contamination free and chemically inert, the blades will never rust or brown food. Lightweight and comfortably ergonomic, Kyocera knives are ideal for everyday slicing of boneless meats, fruits and vegetables. Use with a wood or plastic cutting board.
Revolution Series - For slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats
New advanced ceramic with a deeper blade for greater knuckle clearance and redesigned handle for precise control.
Unrelenting Sharpness - Ceramic's hardness advantage translates into a rock-like edge that will not roll like steel blades. The result is a razor sharp blade that retains its original sharpness 10 times longer than steel knives.
Kyocera's most popular line, the Revolution series features deeper blades for greater knuckle clearance. Comfortable, ergonomic resin handles provide precise control. Distinctive shape makes it easy to find, easy to use. Offered in black- or white-bladed versions, these sleek, ultra-sharp knives are ideal for everyday use on fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Diamond ground blades. Acetate box. Made in Japan.
Kyocera Advanced Ceramics
Formed by nature, perfected by science
Easy to use and incredibly effective, Kyocera advanced ceramic products are revolutionizing how we live, work and play.
In the kitchen, our ultra sharp, ultra pure and ultra lightweight ceramic cutlery and tools make preparing meals easy and fun.
All make wonderful gifts for that special someone, too.
Product innovation and dedication to customer service are hallmarks of Kyocera, the world's largest and highest quality manufacturer of advanced ceramic knives, kitchen and utility tools, and stationery products.
Come. Explore our unique product lines and discover the ceramic advantage.
Preferred by professional chefs and home cooks worldwide
You experience the difference as soon as you pick up a Kyocera Advanced Ceramics knife. The feel - incredibly light yet perfectly balanced in you palm. The blade - beautifully ground with razor sharp precision. But it's when you actually try the knife that the ceramic advantage becomes real - an experience like no other.
Imagine slices so thin, you can actually see through them. A knife that stays sharper, longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
The perfect complement to your cutlery.
For slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, a Kyocera advanced ceramic knife has no equal. Ceramic's superior edge retention, chemical purity and light weight make it ideal for straight slicing.
Even so, ceramic knives are intended to complement -not replace - your other cutlery. Use steel knives for carving, prying, boning, cutting frozen foods, and slicing cheese.
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime Warranty: Buying a Kyocera knife is buying for life. If your knife is chipped or damaged, Kyocera Tycom Corp. (KTC) will repair or replace.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. $10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as many Kyocera knives as you own.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7" Usuba / C…
Mercer Cutlery Millenia 7" Veg…
Mercer Cutlery Japanese 7" Usu…
Global GS-19 Kitchen 3.5" Fish/Poul…
$110.00On Sale: $67.96
Mercer Cutlery Japanese 12" Po…
Global G-7 Kitchen 7" Oriental Deba…
$165.00On Sale: $103.96
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Global G-11 Kitchen 10" Yanagi Sash…
$199.00On Sale: $127.96
Global G-14 Kitchen 12" Yanagi Sash…
$249.00On Sale: $159.96
Global G-15 Kitchen 12" Tako Sashim…
$265.00On Sale: $167.96