Kershaw 1091CT Camp Tool Trader
KS1091CT: 1091CT Camp Tool Trader
EVERY KNIFE AND TOOL YOU'LL NEED FOR A WELL-EQUIPPED CAMP KITCHEN
How can you take more tools with you, but have them take up less space in your tent or rig? That’s the beauty of the Blade Trader concept. Kershaw’s Blade Trader technology provides the convenience of multiple, interchangeable blades and tools, but with just two handles. After all, there’s no need to carry the whole tool, when it’s just the business end you want.
The Camp Tool Trader lets you take every utensil you'll want for a well-equipped camp kitchen in one handy case. And, with the Camp Tool Trader, you'll get two handles since there's always more than one job to do in the kitchen. you'll get a multi-purpose cook's blade, a fillet, a saw, a spatula, large stirring spoon, and a meat fork. There's even an easy-to-clean polypropylene cutting board. And it all stores in the Camp Tool Trader handled hardcase.
You can exchange blades and tools quickly, easily, and safely with the Blade Trader’s exclusive Quik-Lock mechanism. Just lift up the Quik-Lock, remove the first blade or tool, replace it with the second, then close the Quik-Lock. Each Blade Trader handle is engineered with attention to function and form. Even after years of constant use, the patented Quik-Lock mechanism will securely hold each blade in place. To make the job more comfortable, the non-slip Blade Trader handle is ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue.
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
- Hunting - This knife is part of Kershaw's series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Scallop Serration - Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The scalloped serration offers even cutting power on both push and pull strokes and doesn't "tear" the material as much as other serration styles.
- Blade Trader - Blade Traders are knives with interchangeable blades so you can carry more knives in less space.
- 9900 Kitchen Series - Kershaw Kitchen Cutlery offers high-quality stainless steel blades, comfortable soft-touch handles, and cutting performance to rival much more expensive knives.
- Plastic Blade Protector
- 2 handles, 6 interchangeable blades and tools
- Steel: 420J2, satin finish
- Cook’s blade: 5 3/4 in. (14.6 cm)
- Fillet blade: 5 1/2 in. (14 cm)
- Saw blade: 5 1/2 in. (14 cm)
- Spatula: 3 5/8 in. (9.2 cm)
- Spoon: 3 5/8 in. (9.2 cm)
- Fork: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Handle: Co-polymer
- Cutting board: 10 3/4 x 8 in. (27.3 x 20.3 cm)
- Weight: 60.1 oz. (total)
- Includes rigid-plastic carrycase
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171109114
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Kershaw 1099DBT Deluxe Blade Trader…
Kershaw 1098AK Alaskan Blade Trader…
Kershaw 1095SBT Sportsman's Blade T…
Kershaw 1094HBT Hunter's Blade Trad…
Kershaw 1096FBT Fisherman's Blade T…
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Companion Fixed 5…
Cold Steel Kukri Machete 13" Carbon…
Schrade SCHF9 Extreme Survival Larg…
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Ultima…
Cold Steel Kobun Light Weight Boot …