Kershaw 1096FBT Fisherman's Blade Trader Two Blade Knife, Nylon Sheath
KS1096FBT: 1096FBT Fisherman's Blade Trader
THIS IS THE BLADE TRADER TO TAKE CARE OF EVERY CATCH
Every angler knows that having the right-sized fillet blade for every fish makes filleting faster and easier. Now you can take all the fillet blades you're going to need without having them take up too much space. The Fisherman's Blade Trader provides the convenience of two fillet blades of different lengths, but with a single handle.
The Fisherman's Blade Trader blades are made of highly stain resistant steel with just the right amount of flex to make filleting easy. The set includes a 7-in. fillet blade to take care of small and medium-sized fish and a longer 9-in. blade to handle larger fish. The 9-in fillet blade features partial serration, too, for taking off fins quickly and easily. Between the two, you'll have the fillet blade you'll need to make your catch grill ready.
It only takes seconds to change blades using the Blade Trader’s exclusive Quik-Lock mechanism. Just lift up the Quik-Lock, remove the first blade, replace it with the second, then close the Quik-Lock. And like the blades themselves, each Blade Trader handle is engineered with attention to function and form. Even after years of constant use, the patented Quik-Lock mechanism will securely hold each blade in place. To make the job more comfortable, the non-slip Blade Trader handle is ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue.
Both blades, plus the comfortable Blade Trader handle, store in a compact nylon sheath.
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
- 2-Step Serration - Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- Blade Trader - Blade Traders are knives with interchangeable blades so you can carry more knives in less space.
- Nylon Sheath - This knife comes with a storage and/or carrying sheath.
- 1 handle, 2 interchangeable blades
- Steel: 420J2, satin finish
- Fillet blade: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Fillet blade: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Handle: Co-polymer
- Weight: 8.9 oz. (total)
- Includes nylon sheath
- Made in China
UPC Code: 007873
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Kershaw 1099DBT Deluxe Blade Trader…
Kershaw 1098AK Alaskan Blade Trader…
Kershaw 1095SBT Sportsman's Blade T…
Kershaw 1091CT Camp Tool Trader
Kershaw 1094HBT Hunter's Blade Trad…
SOG HT201N HuntsPoint Exchange Fixe…
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Companion Fixed 5…
Schrade SCHF9 Extreme Survival Larg…
Cold Steel Kukri Machete 13" Carbon…
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Ultima…