Kershaw 1555BW Cryo Assisted 2-3/4" Blackwash Plain Blade, Rick Hinderer Framelock Design
KS1555BW: 1555BW Blackwash Cryo
THE INCREDIBLE CRYO — NOW IN BLACKWASH
The popular Cryo now comes with our great-looking BlackWash finish for that already-broken-in look.
This Kershaw-Rick Hinderer design is built of pure stainless steel that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. The black-oxide BlackWash coating not only gives it that well worn look, it also enhances corrosion resistance.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. For fast and easy one-handed opening, it also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessible with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud. Our deep-carry clip makes it a discreet pocket companion, too.
Slightly smaller than some Hinderer pocketknives, the Cryo with BlackWash is a superb knife for every day carry. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you’re looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that’s destined to be an EDC favorite.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Quad-carry - The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, blackwash finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, blackwash finish
- Blade length: 2-3/4" (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3-3/4" (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6-1/2" (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
$240.00Add to cart for price.
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.