Kershaw 1555TBW Cryo Assisted 2-3/4" Blackwash Tanto Blade, Rick Hinderer Framelock Design
KS1555TBW: 1555TBW Tanto Blackwash Cryo
A TACTICAL CRYO—WITH BLACKWASH
The Cryo now comes with a tactical tanto blade—and our great-looking BlackWash finish for that already-broken-in look. This Kershaw-Rick Hinderer design is built of pure stainless steel that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Tanto Cryo with BlackWash benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. The black-oxide BlackWash coating not only gives it that tried-and-tested look, it also enhances corrosion resistance.
For secure blade lock up, the Tanto Cryo with BlackWash offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. For fast and easy one-handed opening, it also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessible with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud. Our deep-carry clip makes it a discreet pocket companion, too.
The Tanto Cryo with BlackWash is a superb knife for every day carry. You get a tactical tanto blade, a Hinderer design, SpeedSafe opening—and our new BlackWash finish—in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that’s destined to be your new favorite.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Quad-carry - The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, blackwash finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, blackwash finish
- Blade length: 2-3/4" (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3-3/4" (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6-1/2" (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$74.99On Sale: $35.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Model 0550 Hinderer …
$250.00On Sale: $174.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Leek Assisted 3" Bl…