Kershaw 1670RDBLKST Red Blur by Ken Onion Assisted 3-3/8" Black Combo Blade, Red Aluminum Handles
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
KS1670RDBLKST: 1670RDBLKST Blur, Red with Black Blade
THIS IS THE BLUR YOU'VE BEEN ASKING FOR
If you've been waiting for a red Blur with a black DLC-coated blade, wait no more. We made it, just for you.
Like all Blurs, this new red-and-black version is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities and the high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel is corrosion resistant and holds its edge. Black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating protects the blade and looks fierce with this Blur's red handles and black Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts. The handle itself is durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, sometimes described as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. But the main point is that it’s lightweight, extremely durable and, when anodized, accepts a dye so we can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and extra tough.
For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. A short push on the thumbstud overcomes the resistance built into the torsion bar in the SpeedSafe mechanism. Then SpeedSafe takes over and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily. The pocketclip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. There’s even a pre-drilled lanyard hole.
- Scallop Serration - Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The scalloped serration offers even cutting power on both push and pull strokes and doesn't "tear" the material as much as other serration styles.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up, tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/2 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7 7/8 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 087171035536
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.