Kershaw Shallot Assisted Opening Folder 3.5" Composite 14CZN/ZDP189 Steel Blade
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…
The Kershaw Shallot series offers a longer 4 3/8" handle made of 410 steel and a 3 1/2" blade. Built with the latest SpeedSafe manual assisted technology, this knife's blade is built for multi-tasking and top performance. The 14CZN / ZDP189 composite two-tone stainless-steel blade with copper accent contributes high durability and edge retention.
Features & Benefits
- Patented SpeedSafe assisted ambidextrous index-finger opening
- Reversible/removable pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry options
- All stainless-steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Steel: 14CZN / ZDP189 blade composite two-tone stainless-steel with copper accent
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Lock: Frame
- Blade Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA
- Designed by Ken Onion
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.