Kershaw 3560 Ember Assisted 2" Plain Clip Point Blade, Rick Hinderer Framelock Design
KS3560: 3560 Ember
A SMALL KNIFE WITH SPITFIRE STYLE
Kershaw and Rick Hinderer have teamed up to bring you a smaller pocketknife with plenty of style, the Kershaw Ember.
The first thing you’ll notice, of course, is the Ember’s size. The blade is just two inches long and, when closed, the knife is a compact 2.8 inches. But the next thing you’ll notice is the Ember’s striking looks. Angles, contours, matte-grey coating, and black hardware give it a tactical look-and-feel that we think knife users will really warm up to.
For easy opening, the Ember features SpeedSafe® assisted opening and a handy, built-in flipper. The modified clip-point blade has an ergonomic top curve, which gives the user a convenient place to position an index finger when guiding the knife’s edge in a close-cutting situation. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade in position for safe use.
The blade is heat treated to Kershaw’s demanding specifications to bring out the very best qualities in the steel. Titanium carbo-nitride coating on both blade and handle give the Ember a matte grey finish. Black hardware, including the three-position pocketclip, enhances this little knife’s look.
Easy to carry in pocket, briefcase, or backpack, the new Ember from Kershaw and Rick Hinderer packs a lot of style into a small package.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- 4-Position - The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- 3-position deep-carry pocketclip
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless steel blade, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 2" (5.1 cm)
- Closed length: 2.8" (7.1 cm)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Model 0550 Hinderer …
$250.00On Sale: $174.95
Zancudo Folding Knife 3" Stonewashe…
$47.00On Sale: $29.99