Kershaw 3815 Dimension Assisted 3" Stonewash Blade, Titanium Handles
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00On Sale: $229.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Flipper…
$250.00On Sale: $149.95
Zancudo Folding Knife 3" Black Blad…
$47.00On Sale: $27.95
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
KS3815: 3815 Dimension
CRAVING SOME TITANIUM WITH YOUR STEEL?
If you've got a titanium jones on, Kershaw's Dimension is the answer. With its steel-and-titanium construction, the Kershaw Dimension is a genuine eye-catcher. The handle is titanium with deeply machined grooves in the sides of the handle and finger contours on the bottom. This ensures you'll always have an extremely secure grip and gives the Dimension a very solid feel in your hand.
The titanium handle is paired with an 8Cr13MoV blade for strength, toughness, and its ability to hold an edge. The wider drop-point blade is very practical and excels at doing just about any task you would demand of it. An easily accessible button lock provides lockup security when the blade is open, but also enables you to easily release the lock with the push of a button when closing the knife.
The Dimension also features SpeedSafe assisted opening, which can be accessed using the built-in flipper or thumbstud. To complete the handsome package, the Dimension includes a Tri-Carry (three-position) deep-carry pocketclip for carrying versatility.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Machined Titanium
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.