Kershaw 3870 Amplitude 2.5 Folding Assisted 2.5" Satin Plain Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS3870: 3870 Amplitude 2.5
AMPLE STYLE & FUNCTION IN A SMALLER POCKETKNIFE
Kershaw and Todd Rexford have teamed up to bring you a smaller pocketknife with plenty of style: the Amplitude 2.5. As you might guess, the Amplitude 2.5 features a 2.5-inch blade. When closed, the knife is a compact 3.5 inches long.
The Amplitude 2.5’s blade is heat treated to Kershaw’s demanding specifications to bring out the very best qualities in the steel. A machine satin finish on the blade and cool, grey titanium carbo-nitride coating on the steel handle give the Amplitude 2.5 a sophisticated look. For easy carry, a left/right reversible pocketclip is included.
This no-nonsense smaller knife offers simple, clean lines, a drop-point blade, and a smooth all-steel handle. So that the Amplitude 2.5 is ready when needed, it can be opened one-handed thanks to SpeedSafe® assisted opening accessed with the handy, built-in flipper.
Easy to carry in pocket, briefcase, or backpack, the Amplitude packs a lot of style into a smaller package.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right hand carry)
- Designed by Todd Rexford
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless steel blade, satin finish
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 2.5" (6.4 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (73.7 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Model 0550 Hinderer …
$250.00On Sale: $174.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Leek Assisted 3" Bl…