KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Green) 5-1/2" Nakiri Knife (AB5071)
KSAB5071: AB5071 Pure Komachi 2 Nakiri 5-1/2" (Green)
KAI Pure Komachi
Vibrant monochromatic colors make the Pure Komachi 2 series a striking addition to your kitchen; but our deceptively playful colors serve a no-nonsense purpose. The high-carbon stainless steel blade provides a razor-sharp edge, while the color-coding makes it easy to choose the right knife for the job, right out of the clear acrylic block. The variety of colors help guard against cross-contamination of your food, making it easy to remember which blade you used on your meat and which knife was for vegetables.
The food-safe blade coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple and helps the knife glide through food with ease. The Pure Komachi 2 color-matched handles are lightweight and contoured for a comfortable, remarkably nimble performance. Incredibly sharp and distinctly attention-getting, Pure Komachi 2 knives make a delightful addition to any kitchen.
- High-carbon stainless steel blades
- Food-safe color coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning easier
- Color-coded blades guard against cross-contamination
- Hand washing and drying recommended
- To protect the colorful blade coating, do not cut frozen food or use scouring pads or gritty cleansers when cleaning
- Steel: High-carbon stainless steel
- Handle: Molded resin
- Blade Length: 5 1/2 in. (14 cm)
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Shun Classic Japanese Style Nakiri …
Wusthof Classic 7" Nakiri Knife, Ho…
Wusthof Gourmet 7" Nakiri with Holl…
Shun Premier Nakiri Knife 5-1/2" Ha…
Wusthof Classic 4-1/2" Decorating K…
Old Hickory 5 Piece Cutlery Set
Victorinox Forschner 8" Chef's Knif…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Chefs Kn…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classics 13 Piec…