Shun DM0754K Classic Perfect Paring Knife 4" VG10 / Damascus Blade and Oval Cutting Board
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Paring K…
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun DM0716 Classic Utility 4" Blad…
Wusthof Classic 3-1/2" Paring Knife…
$78.00On Sale: $39.95
Shun TDM0700 Premier Paring Knife 4…
Spyderco K09PBK Mini Paring Knife 2…
KSDM0754K: DM0754K Shun Classic 4" Perfect Paring Knife and Oval Cutting Board Combo
The Shun Classic Perfect Paring knife is, quite simply, the most versatile Paring knife ever devised. It is light and nimble for in-hand tasks, but its deep blade is equally at home when used on the cutting board. The inward curve at the back of the blade makes quick work of peeling, tasks while the outward curve at the tip is ideal for precision slicing and coring. The Shun Classic Perfect Paring knife is indeed perfect in so many ways for so many different jobs.
This Limited Edition promo set comes with an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 3/8" bamboo oval cutting board ideal for picnics and cutting away from your kitchen.
ABOUT SHUN CLASSIC SERIES
Shun Classic's tasteful and contemporary designs feature beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles. Behind the knives' beauty is function: razor-sharp blades offering the most extreme performance possible. Shun's VG10 steel, known for its incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus stainless steel, then bead-blasted, revealing the woodgrain pattern of the steel that allows the blade to slide easily through food. The result is knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold. Shun Classic also offers the widest assortment of both traditional blade shapes and cutting edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task.
- VG-10 cutting core for superior edge retention
- 16° cutting angle each side for razor-sharp
- cutting performance
- 34 layers of SUS410/SUS431 stainless steel Damascus on
- each side support the core & add beauty
- Light and agile for in-hand work
- Back curve makes peeling simple; front curve enables
- rocking cuts
- Ambidextrous, stainless steel handles provide a secure,
- comfortable grip, clean easily
- Full composite tang provides strength and balance
- Blade Length: 4"
- VG10 cutting core
- Damascus clad with 34 layers of SUS410/SUS431 stainless steel each side
- 16° cutting angle each side, flat ground
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles
- Widest variety of traditional and innovative blade shapes
- Oval shaped bamboo cutting board
- Made in Japan
UPC Code: 087171043395
This Japanese super-steel is known for it's ease of sharpening, ability to take a super fine edge, and outstanding corrosion resistance making it one of the best bang-for-buck steels on the market.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.