LamsonSharp USA Rosewood Stamped 10" Offset Bread Knife - Serrated Edge - 39656
Victorinox Forschner Precise Slice …
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Purple) …
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Orange) …
Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread & …
Victorinox Forschner Bread Knife w/…
LamsonSharp USA 16 inch Blade Pro W…
Victorinox Forschner Bread Knife 8"…
Clauss Titanium Bonded 9" Serrated …
Victorinox Forschner 8" Offset Brea…
Al Mar UCB Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Brea…
Boker Gorm Bread Knife 9-1/4" Blade…
LA39656: Lamson Sharp Rosewood Stamped 10" Offset Bread Knife
The serrated edge of the 10" Offset Bread Knife will slice smoothly through even thick crusts, such as baguettes or artisan loaves, without crushing or tearing. The offset handle elevates your hand, preventing knuckles from hitting the cutting surface.
Lamson & Goodnow, maker of LamsonSharp™ cutlery, is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States. Lamson & Goodnow was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837, and rapidly became the premier cutler in the United States.
But as the American passion for home and hearth grew, so did Lamson & Goodnow.
In 1999, Lamson & Goodnow purchased TreeSpirit™, a company that handcrafts professional-quality hardwood cutting boards, bowls, kitchen utensils, and kitchen care products.
HotSpot™ silicone for the home was added to the Lamson & Goodnow family of brands in 2002. Unusual at the time, silicone is now regarded as a staple of the modern kitchen for its high heat resistance, superior flexibility, and nonstick properties.
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel from the USA.
- One piece, full tang, stamped blades.
- Descendants from founding craftsman still hand assemble and finish each item, including the final edging process individually ensuring blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Handle triple riveted with brass rivets for perfect balance and weight.
- The Natural Rosewood handle with mineral oil finish provides a comfortable non-slip grip.
- Blade Length: 10"
- Blade Steel: High-Carbon Stainless
- Overall Length: 14-3/4"
- Handle Material: Rosewood
- Weight: 5.0 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 017216
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.