Messermeister Mini Chantry Sharpener, Black - 3030B
MM3030B: Black Mini Chantry Sharpener
The Messermeister Black Mini Chantry Sharpener is similar to our standard Chantry. The difference is this mini-version is great for a compact kitchen or for someone who'd like to put their Chantry in a drawer. At the heart of the machines are two small butchers' steels, the same hardness, temper and cut as a professional steel. The steels are pre-set at the optimum edge angle and are spring loaded so as not to damage the knife.
- It is a great option for sharpening a knife when a stone is not available. Just run a knife blade between the steels four or five times and your knife is sharpened! Not recommended on our fine edge elite knives or our Japanese knives.
- Two professional, regular-grit steels
- Replaceable steels
- Cast iron body
- Spring loaded
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty
- Made in Sheffield, England