Messermeister Chantry Sharpener, Pink
MM550P: Chantry Sharpener
The Messermeister Chantry Sharpener is stylish and functional. It was designed by Royal Designer for Industry, Robert Welch, and is on permanent display in the New York Museum of Modern Art. At the heart of the machines are two small butchers' steels, the same hardness, temper and cut as a professional steel. The steels are pre-set at the optimum edge angle and are spring loaded so as not to damage the knife.
- It is a great option for sharpening a knife when a stone is not available. Just run a knife blade between the steels four or five times and your knife is sharpened! Not recommended on our fine edge elite knives or our Japanese knives.
- Two professional, regular-grit steels
- Replaceable steels
- Cast iron body
- Spring loaded
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty
- Made in Sheffield, England