Maxpedition 0468G Kodiak S-Type Gearslinger, OD Green
MX0468G: Kodiak S-type Gearslinger
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Left-side carry version of the famous #0432 Kodiak Gearslinger. Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body. Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer.
Like this bag but think it's too big? Click here for the smaller version: #0467 Kodiak S-Type Gearslinger.
- Left-side carry version of the famous #0432 Kodiak Gearslinger
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body
- Main compartment: 17" high x 10" wide x 4" thick with internal organization
- Top front: 4.5" high x 9" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 10" high x 9" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 1100 cu. in.
- Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over right shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition 0431B Sitka Gearslinger…
Maxpedition 0431KF Sitka Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0431K Sitka Gearslinger…
Maxpedition 0432F Kodiak Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0434F Noatak Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0434KF Noatak Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0517F Pygmy Falcon-II B…
Maxpedition 9857F Zafar Internal Fr…
Maxpedition 0431BR Sitka Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0431F Sitka Gearslinger…
Maxpedition 0431G Sitka Gearslinger…